BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh has echoed concerns about the failure rate of software start-ups, and the implications for users’ data....
By Katarina Taurian - 10:04 AM, 19 Jan 2018
- ASIC hands out bans, restrictions in super moves this week
The corporate regulator has had superannuation in its sights this week, handing out a five-year ban to a former CBA financial adviser and ac...
- Big 4 tells accountants to brace for #MeToo movement
In light of growing public awareness and understanding of sexual harassment in the workplace, a big four firm is warning accountants to unde...
- Relief for accountants as ATO extends SMSF lodgement deadline
The tax office has now locked in an extended due date for lodgement of 2016/17 SMSF annual returns, as the profession continues to grapple w...
- SMSF compliance traps with bitcoin
By Vivian Bai, Access Super Audit
- Clearing up some differences between limited and full AFSLs
By Jeremy Danon, Ariel and Associates
- New financial reporting requirements: are your clients affected?
By Ralph Martin, RSM
- BEPS: The obstacles to Country-by-Country reporting
By Ben Scull, Thomson Reuters
- What the history of accounting says about its future
By Patrick DeRuvo, Accodex
- Which tax policies are fuelling Australian property prices?
By Chris Hooper, Accodex