The chief executive of AMP’s SMSF arm is exploring how administration and audit processes can be performed simultaneously, in line with th...
By Miranda Brownlee - 09:53 AM, 19 Oct 2017
- Tech giant hits out at ATO ‘fishing expedition’
One accounting software veteran has hit out at the ATO for putting commercially “unrealistic” expectations on software companies, as it ...
- New bill introduced on contentious company tax issue
The federal government has introduced a bill clarifying the tax rate for passive investment companies, after a period of consultation with t...
- Software, fintech firms team up for advisers, accountants
A financial planning software provider has announced a partnership with a business management platform in a bid to provide financial adviser...
- Common hurdles for accountants looking to expand
By Trevor Marchant, Marchant Dallas Consulting
- How leveraged can your firm be before things start falling apart?
By Dale Crosby, High Tech Soft Touch
- Blockchain: hype or hot air?
By Chris Hooper, Accodex
- Skills in demand this financial year: part two
By David Cawley, Hays
- Understanding defined benefits pensions
By Bryan Ashenden, BT Financial Group
- Is superannuation still a good option for your clients?
By Chris Morcom