CPA Australia has this afternoon announced the closure of its licensing arm, CPA Australia Advice. ...
By Katarina Taurian - 16:17 PM, 20 Jul 2018
- Govt looks at renewal fees for ABNs
The federal government’s plans to reform the ABN system could include fees for periodic renewals and more “active verification” method...
- HLB Mann Judd makes local and international appointments
Mid-tier network HLB Mann Judd has appointed two new firms, including an expansion into Fiji, as it looks to strengthen its position in the ...
- High alert issued over myGov scam
Tax practitioners have been urged to educate clients on potential scams this tax time and make use of a communication function on the ATO’...
- Who the bloody hell are you?
By Andrew Van De Beek, Illumin8
- Understanding the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
By Rafael Morillo Maldonado, RSM
- Keeping your clients’ assets safe
By Ivan Glavas, Worrells
- Lost track of all the tax changes? Here’s a quick summary
By Paul Drum, CPA Australia
- Uncertain about new tax measures? You’re not alone
By Robyn Jacobson, TaxBanter Pty Ltd
- How CAs learn not to talk about tax during Tax Time 2018
By Michael Croker, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand