Securing finance is becoming tougher for accountants’ individual and small business clients alike, which is working to the benefit of spec...
By Katarina Taurian - 15:25 PM, 19 Jul 2018
- Submissions closing soon for annual awards program
Submissions for the annual and only SMSF Accounting Awards are closing soon, with only days left to nominate yourself or an outstanding prof...
- ‘Extremely annoyed’: National network blasts ATO’s tax agent dig
The ATO’s claim that over three in four tax agent-prepared tax returns required adjustments is “nonsense” according to H&R Block ...
- Company’s $2m payroll falter a lesson for accountants
An Australian company’s $2 million payroll failure is a timely reminder for accountants and advisers to review their clients’ payroll s...
- Understanding the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
By Rafael Morillo Maldonado, RSM
- Keeping your clients’ assets safe
By Ivan Glavas, Worrells
- Lost track of all the tax changes? Here’s a quick summary
By Paul Drum, CPA Australia
- How CAs learn not to talk about tax during Tax Time 2018
By Michael Croker, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Getting your practice and your clients ready for June 30
By Mark Chapman, H&R Block
- Things to think of before 30 June
By Luiz Vazquez, Thomson Reuters