One accounting body has commended the government’s move to legislate significant amendments to competition laws in a bid to deter anti-co...
By Jotham Lian - 10:18 AM, 21 Aug 2017
- ATO challenged on tax avoidance position
One high-profile superannuation lawyer has disputed the ATO’s view that setting up two SMSFs is a Part IVA risk. ...
- Professional hacker cracks 9 of 10 client servers
One accounting tech consultant employed a professional hacker to check his clients’ cyber security, finding that for most of the cases put...
- ATO reporting change set to alter client, accountant dynamic
A looming new reporting requirement for wealthy clients will see a spike in how often accountants, tax agents and their clients need to inte...
- Is superannuation still a good option for your clients?
By Chris Morcom
- Practical advice for improving your cyber security
By Rob McAdam, Pure Hacking
- Blockchain: why it’s time for accountants to get on board
By Ben Scull, Thomson Reuters
- How to stop the ‘hire and fire’ burnout
By Louise Pope, Aequalis Consulting
- Trusts and the tale of three households
By Chris Hooper, Accodex
- The habits of successful accountants
By Joel Oliver, MyFirmsApp