Reckon will push its focus further towards micro-business to differentiate itself from the competition, assuming the sale of its accountant...
By Katarina Taurian - 15:23 PM, 22 Nov 2017
- ASBFEO applauds government move on payments
The government has moved forward to introduce a 15-business-day payment term for small business suppliers following pressure from the Austra...
- Association pens deal with Qantas for member perks
One accounting association has partnered with Qantas to boost incentives for members taking out CPD and education programs. ...
- Mid-tier lands liquidator job for suite of companies
A mid-tier firm has been appointed provisional liquidator to several companies as part of an ongoing investigation by ASIC into a “private...
- Deal or no deal: what you can and can't do with SMSF advice
By Jeremy Danon, Ariel and Associates
- How accounting firms can make flexible working happen
By Tea Lehman, HLB Mann Judd
- Common hurdles for accountants looking to expand
By Trevor Marchant, Marchant Dallas Consulting
- How leveraged can your firm be before things start falling apart?
By Dale Crosby, High Tech Soft Touch
- Blockchain: hype or hot air?
By Chris Hooper, Accodex