After 34 years with the ATO, a senior and well-known superannuation director is set to retire in early November. ...
By Katarina Taurian - 10:15 AM, 20 Oct 2017
- ‘Flurry of amended tax returns’ loom, government warned
The government’s handling of changes related to the corporate tax rate is an example of “how not to develop policy” and will likely me...
- ASIC swoops as three firms fail on obligations
ASIC’s crackdown on registered liquidators’ compliance has intensified, with the corporate regulator accepting voluntary undertakings fr...
- Winners announced for inaugural awards
The first set of winners for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards have been revealed for 2017. ...
- Common hurdles for accountants looking to expand
By Trevor Marchant, Marchant Dallas Consulting
- How leveraged can your firm be before things start falling apart?
By Dale Crosby, High Tech Soft Touch
- Blockchain: hype or hot air?
By Chris Hooper, Accodex
- Skills in demand this financial year: part two
By David Cawley, Hays
- Understanding defined benefits pensions
By Bryan Ashenden, BT Financial Group
- Is superannuation still a good option for your clients?
By Chris Morcom