Software firm Practice Ignition has locked in its latest integration, with “way more to come” in 2018 targeting workflow. ...
By Katarina Taurian - 16:50 PM, 18 Dec 2017
- ‘Western Sydney is a powerhouse,’ says KPMG as big four firms move in
Marked with a big acquisition, KPMG sees significant opportunity in the western Sydney market, where its rivals have also set up shop throug...
- Advice, tax group makes WA acquisition
In a bid to expand its national presence, one licensee has moved to acquire all the issued capital of Western Australian-headquartered Weal...
- Twofold increase for alternative lending a ‘good sign’ for accountants
Opportunity beckons for accountants advising on the alternative lending industry, as pressure piles on traditional lenders in a new survey s...
- Which tax policies are fuelling Australian property prices?
By Chris Hooper, Accodex
- How small businesses will be affected by changes to family trusts tax
By Joanne Wynne, RSM
- Deal or no deal: what you can and can't do with SMSF advice
By Jeremy Danon, Ariel and Associates
- How accounting firms can make flexible working happen
By Tea Lehman, HLB Mann Judd
- Common hurdles for accountants looking to expand
By Trevor Marchant, Marchant Dallas Consulting
- How leveraged can your firm be before things start falling apart?
By Dale Crosby, High Tech Soft Touch