Accountants Daily delivers daily breaking news, analysis and insight to Australian accounting professionals.
This online publication is focused on being an advocate for, and insider to, the accounting profession. Accountants Daily has broken some of the major political and corporate-level stories affecting professional services, and is a go-to resource for corporate through to small business accountants.
Momentum Media, the creator of Accountants Daily, has a proven track record in developing industry engagement tools for business and financial sectors and is recognised as the leading Australian publisher for the delivery of integrated media platforms.
For any additional information, please contact us here
- Accessorial liability a potential risk under STP regime
- ‘No guarantees’ for instant asset write-off increase as election looms
- FBT overhaul ‘not a priority’ for government
- Industry lawyer warns on expiry of ATO rulings on low-interest loans
- New quarterly STP reporting method for closely held payees revealed
Why business owners must understand the liquidation process
By Domenic Calabretta, Mackay Goodwin
The future for accountant and bookkeeper relationships
By Lielette Calleja & Kane Munro
The time is ripe for holistic tax reform
By Neil Billyard, BDO