We know from long experience, going back to 1998, that many business clients are simply unable to pay their accountant’s invoices within a reasonable timeframe, let alone within the industry standard 14 day trading terms. They want to pay but don’t have the cash in bank. For these clients, FeeSynergy’s monthly payment option is the perfect choice.
Over many years we have had countless discussions with partners of accounting firms on the issue of slow paying clients and what they can do to improve the situation. They are tired of having to chase clients for payment and even some of the payment arrangements they agree to internally become an administrative overhead.
Today, FeeSynergy works closely with hundreds of leading accounting firms across Australia and New Zealand to help them improve their debtor management processes. We understand how accounting firms work and understand their pain points when it comes to being paid for their services.
We settle the full invoice amount to the accountant and the client has the benefit of spreading their payments over a nominated period. FeeSynergy has an unrivalled reputation for great products and even better service.
Key Benefits of using FeeSynergy monthly payment facility
- Enables your clients to pay your invoices within trading terms
- Can significantly reduce your aged debtor position and improve cash flow
- Enhances the client relationship
- Delivers a true win-win for both parties
- Our monthly payment facility is free to qualifying accounting practices
- Our online payment gateway (embedded in the practice’s website) enables clients to pay 24/7
- User friendly quoting and reporting systems
- Free debtor management best practice consulting services
In 2016 FeeSynergy released its online payment gateway, purpose built for accounting practices. This facility is delivering significant benefits to the large number of accounting firms already utilising it.
The key benefits of the FeeSynergy Online Payment Gateway:
- Enables your clients to pay online 24/7
- Enables you to nominate the credit card surcharge, if any
- Low merchant fees saving you money
- Security and peace of mind due to bank to bank processing
- Linked to your invoices and statements
- Practical advice for improving your cyber security
By Rob McAdam, Pure Hacking
- Blockchain: why it’s time for accountants to get on board
By Ben Scull, Thomson Reuters
- How to stop the ‘hire and fire’ burnout
By Louise Pope, Aequalis Consulting