The secret to a smarter firm can begin with smarter content. Smarter content not only lets you answer your own firm’s queries with confidence, it is a valuable tool to support the transformation away from compliance to the advisory role it, and its clients, are seeking.
Content a key support for significant changes ahead
Much has been said of the decline in tax-related revenues for accounting firms that is already taking place. With firms needing to look towards non tax-related services for their revenue stream from 2017 onwards the benefits of professional content are now coming into their own.
Smarter content can now impact and benefit your practice in the immediate term and be part of your long-term roadmap for the future of predictive accounting.
Look at it as a way to overcome the compliance headache for everyone in the firm as well – having professional and accurate content can also help firms meet the requirements for Reasonable Care.
Five ways to make content work harder for you
- Income Tax Law - Tax legislation is amended constantly, providing practitioners with the challenge of keeping current with all the changes. Ensure you have fast and easy access to the latest tax law to keep up to speed.
- Company Tax – Corporations Law is broad, complex and constantly evolving. Access content that helps you stay current by providing fast and easy access to reliable updates of the numerous developments
- FBT – Staying up-to-date with the legislative changes that govern fringe benefits tax (FBT) is time consuming. However remaining compliant is critical to avoid any financial penalties from FBT audits.
- GST - navigate the complex GST landscape accessing a single source that brings together, and interprets, legislation, rulings and guidance on all GST matters.
- Superannuation for working Australians has never been more important. As the most trusted advisor for your personal and business client base, it’s vital that your practice stays up to date with the latest changes that may impact all your clients.
Understanding the opportunities smarter content can deliver for your firm
Firms today are reaping the benefits of having smarter content at their fingertips right on the screen in front of them - taking calls and queries and resolving them has never been faster or easier.
CCH iKnow helps you meet the hurdles for today’s tax and accounting requirements and their implications. The right information and commentary is only one click away. Be confident in the knowledge that content comes first with CCH iKnow and its leading team of tax writers.
Try CCH iKnow today http://www.iknow.cch.com.au/home
- Is superannuation still a good option for your clients?
By Chris Morcom
- Practical advice for improving your cyber security
By Rob McAdam, Pure Hacking
- Blockchain: why it’s time for accountants to get on board
By Ben Scull, Thomson Reuters