Accountants Daily Live: Is value-based pricing right for your firm
Is value-based pricing right for your firm?
New technologies and practices are changing the accounting market. Value-based pricing is a new strategy that can revolutionise the way you engage with your clients. Join Accountants Daily and a panel of accounting and technology executives for a webcast, where we reveal real-world insight and strategies to help you consider if switching to value-based pricing is right for your business.
Don't miss your chance to find out:
- What kind of pricing models do clients want in 2018 and beyond
- What your competitors are doing with their pricing models
- What value-based pricing is in an accounting context
- If your line of work is suited to value-based pricing
- If your bottom line will be compromised by transitioning fee models
- How to communicate changes to your clients
- What infrastructure you will need to support value-based pricing
- How to know if you're not suited to value-based pricing
Conditions for CPD points
- Members of CAANZ may claim this activity as CPD hours if personally satisfied it is professionally relevant and meets the CPD characteristics set out in Regulation CR7 for CAANZ.
- CPA Australia members may record this activity in the CPD diary if the activity increased knowledge, skills or capability in relation to the member job role or career aspiration. For further information, click here.
- Members of the IPA are recommended to show their attendance at the webcast and enter it into their record of CPD activity
- Members of The Tax Institute can record this as structured CPD if it is relevant to their role.
Haven't registered? Register now.