Accountants Daily Live: How to bring bookkeeping back into your firm
Can you bring bookkeeping in-house?
Bookkeeping is becoming an increasingly lucrative, profitable service offering for Australian accounting firms. Join Accountants Daily and a panel of accounting and technology executives for a webcast, where we reveal real-world insight and strategies to help you consider if an in-house bookkeeping offering is right for you.
Don’t miss your chance to find out:
- Case studies: Why and how Australian firms have added bookkeeping to their arsenal
- What tools and strategies Australian firms are using to integrate bookkeeping as a service line
- How to ensure bookkeeping is a profitable, low-touch service offering
- What type of firm is (and is not) suited to an in-house bookkeeping offering
Conditions for CPD points
- Members of CAANZ may claim this activity as CPD hours if personally satisfied it is professionally relevant and meets the CPD characteristics set out in Regulation CR7 for CAANZ.
- CPA Australia members may record this activity in the CPD diary if the activity increased knowledge, skills or capability in relation to the member job role or career aspiration. For further information, click here.
- Members of the IPA are recommended to show their attendance at the webcast and enter it into their record of CPD activity
- Members of The Tax Institute can record this as structured CPD if it is relevant to their role.
Haven't registered? Register now.