Thank you for registering the ATO, tax changes and you. Everything you need to know this EOFY
The ATO, tax changes and you. Everything you need to know this EOFY
After a rollercoaster year of budgets, elections and a back-and-forth Senate, it’s crucial that you understand what changes, tweaks and new additions there are to the tax landscape ahead of 30 June.
In a free, live webcast, a panel of industry experts will reveal up-to-date strategies and quick tricks that are helpful and necessary to tackle the biggest deadline of the year.
We will also bring you exclusive insights into:
- Key changes this financial year
- Expert strategies for managing EOFY
- Do's and don’ts: avoid common mistakes in the lead up to 30 June
And much, much more!
Date: Thursday, 20 June
Time: 11am AEST
Duration: 60 minutes
Meet the panellists
Conditions for CPD points
- Members of CAANZ may claim this activity as CPD hours if personally satisfied it is professionally relevant and meets the CPD characteristics set out in Regulation CR7 for CAANZ.
- CPA Australia members may record this activity in the CPD diary if the activity increased knowledge, skills or capability in relation to the member job role or career aspiration. For further information, click here.
- Members of the IPA are recommended to show their attendance at the webcast and enter it into their record of CPD activity.
- Members of The Tax Institute can record this as structured CPD if it is relevant to their role.
Thank you for registering!
Click here to login and view the webcast