As an Accountant or Bookkeeper, taking care of your clients is at the centre of everything you do, and more often than not you do so much more than compliance.
Sometimes communicating the value of what you do and the key deliverables of your services is difficult. So we created a library of 40 of the most popular bookkeeping and accounting services based on the data from the thousands of accounting firms that use Practice Ignition. We also included key deliverables, and suggested pricing based on real-world benchmarks.
An example of just some of these services mentioned include:
- Accounting services - Initial Budgeting & Cashflow Forecasting services (Monthly)
- Bookkeeper (Hourly)
- Taxation services - Company Income Tax Return (CTR) (Business)
- Payroll Services - Payroll Initial Setup fee
- Payroll Services - Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly Payroll
- Business continuity - Short term cash flow
- Business continuity - Cash flow planning
- Reporting - Quarterly Financial & Management reporting
You can access this library of templates by starting a free trial of Practice Ignition. You’ll also have access to engagement letter templates to help you save even more time.
Practice Ignition takes care of the bulk of the work when sending new proposals and engagement letters! Simply enter your client details, pick your services and engagement letter template, and click SEND. They will receive your proposal with your engagement letter attached, which they can accept and sign on their smartphone. Meaning far less admin work for you and your team and more time to focus on your firm.
You can access the full services library and engagement letter templates by starting a free 14-day trial today!
Hear what our customers are saying:
“Practice Ignition is an integral part of our business. It’s taken our proposal to client journey from hours to minutes!”
– Alan Woods
“I have never had a bill unpaid. I have used Practice Ignition since starting my business. What a great help!”
– Kay Godfrey (First Class Tax & Advisory)
“My clients love the look and ease of the proposals making the process all the better.”
– Catarina Santini