Last chance to register!
The new financial year is fast approaching, and now is the perfect opportunity to think about your firm's goals for growth. Given the economic challenges we’ve recently experienced, being more intentional about your growth strategy is more important than ever.
We’ve invited Canio Muscillo, CPA, and Co-founder of Muscillo Romano (Muro) to share insider knowledge on how they have approached growth. Starting in 2007, Muro has now grown to a team of 20, with 2 offices, and in 2017 was awarded Queensland Accounting Firm of the Year.
Register to join this live practical webinar that will help you leverage the end of financial year to grow your firm, and learn:
- What has (and hasn’t) worked for Muro when it comes to growing the firm
- How to build a team outside of the traditional accounting model
- What technology pieces are critical to success
- How Muro grew to be a Xero Platinum partner
- Why Practice Ignition is core to their client experience