Accountants Daily, together with principal partner SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce that six judges for the SMSF and Accounting Awards are locked in.
The SMSF and Accounting Awards, partnered by SuperConcepts, is a new initiative which has been launched to recognise SMSF and accounting professionals in their home state.
You can learn more about the awards, as well as the accompanying daytime conference, here.
The judges so far include:
- Eli Glotzer, national segment leader for accounting at Macquarie Group
- Dr Vincent Bicudo de Castro, lecturer in accounting, course director - Chartered Accountants Foundations Program and Department of Accounting, Faculty of Business and Law, Deakin University
- Dr Maryam Safari, lecturer of accounting, School of Accounting, RMIT University
- Tony Dormer, managing director, Kreston Dormers and immediate past president of the NSW Business Chamber
- Tracy Angwin, chief executive officer, Australian Payroll Association
- John Chisholm, managing director, John Chisholm Consulting
- Drew Browne, owner and senior adviser, Sapience Financial & Investment Services
“We are pleased to be securing high-profile and well-regarded judges for this industry-first program,” said head of partnerships at SMSF Adviser, Terry Braithwaite.
“The SMSF and accounting industries are fast-growing and increasingly competitive. The SMSF and Accounting Awards acknowledges individuals and businesses making their mark in the burgeoning areas of SMSF and accounting advice by championing professionalism, quality advice and innovation,” he added.
- Practical advice for improving your cyber security
By Rob McAdam, Pure Hacking
- Blockchain: why it’s time for accountants to get on board
By Ben Scull, Thomson Reuters
- How to stop the ‘hire and fire’ burnout
By Louise Pope, Aequalis Consulting