Our philosophy from day one has been simple: to provide an effective, low-maintenance way for accountants to send and receive information to and from clients. Our aim was to make sure that our portal was incredibly simple to use for the staff and clients of accounting firms alike. Over the past seven years we have facilitated the seamless transfer of hundreds of thousands of files for many happy users.
Even today, with so many portals to choose from, a significant proportion of the accounting profession still does not have a secure way of transferring confidential and important information to clients. Firms are still using email, or worse sending their clients to products like Dropbox.
There are three primary reasons why we believe every accounting firm should have a client portal:
Adding a portal brings your clients to your website every time they need to send or receive something from your firm. You can use your website to cross-sell other services and provide value-adding information, knowing that your clients will see it.
A portal greatly reduces the number of non-value adding contacts you have with your clients. Irritating calls and emails chasing files and complaints about things not being received are eliminated.
Image of your firm
A portal is a very effective way of showing your clients that your firm is keeping up with technology. It also shows your clients that you value their confidentiality and the security of their data.
Secure Returns offers:
- A simple self-managed login through your website for all staff and clients,
- Notifications to clients and staff when files are released,
- The ability to send any type of file and group files into convenient folders to make your clients' lives easier,
- Extensive reporting to see what files your clients are accessing and when,
- Full control over who sends what and when,
- No size limits on files,
- Unmetered uploads and downloads, and
- Unlimited number of staff and client users.
LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER
For the rest of 2016 Secure Returns is waiving the setup fee. This means you can get started with your portal within days at no charge. This includes all training of your staff and all portal setup.