They will discuss the huge growth and engagement of the brand, reveal how you can have your say on what they are covering, and give some insight into what can be expected from Accountants Daily heading into 2019.
Revealed: Top-ranking themes impacting accountants in 2018
In the final episode of Accountants Daily Insider for 2018, host Katarina Taurian is joined by Terry Braithwaite to reflect upon the top 5 themes which resonated with the Accountants Daily audience across 2018.
More from this columnist
- Accessorial liability a potential risk under STP regime
- ‘No guarantees’ for instant asset write-off increase as election looms
- FBT overhaul ‘not a priority’ for government
- Industry lawyer warns on expiry of ATO rulings on low-interest loans
- New quarterly STP reporting method for closely held payees revealed
Why business owners must understand the liquidation process
By Domenic Calabretta, Mackay Goodwin
The future for accountant and bookkeeper relationships
By Lielette Calleja & Kane Munro
The time is ripe for holistic tax reform
By Neil Billyard, BDO