David talks through the popular and emerging service lines, what the competition is doing, and why he's confident the non-metropolitan area is not just a temporary boom market.
What are KPMG's plans for Western Sydney?
In this episode of Accountants Daily Insider, KPMG's managing partner for Western Sydney, David Pring, speaks to Katarina Taurian about what the big four firm is doing in Greater Western Sydney, and why it's a hot spot of opportunity for accountants.
More from this columnist
- Government rules out GST changes following ATO report
- On the back foot: Addressing the ATO’s debt collection powers
- Alleged shadow director charged after liquidator questioning
- Converged accounting and advice firms to ‘dominate’, says CountPlus
- Winners of the 2019 Australian Accounting Awards revealed
Why were the ‘quiet Australians’ missed in the election pre-polls?
By Amanda Hicks, KPMG
TPB ups the ante on privacy consent
By Chris Deeble
Let’s get this straight: There is a gender pay gap in accounting
By Julia Quinn, CA ANZ