[Live Webinar] ATO & Ignition - EOFY public practice essentials
Join David New—Managing Director, APAC at Ignition— as he is joined by our guest speaker from the Australian Taxation Office and Rebecca Mihalic FCA—Direct at Business DEPOT—as they discuss what’s hot in public practice this EOFY.
Register to attend this live session to learn about:
- All you and your clients need to know about Trust Distributions
- Changes to deductions and ATO focus areas for Individual Tax Returns
- Why are Client Engagements critical this EOFY & what are your obligations
- What should you include in your client engagements for Trust Distributions and for ITRs
- ATO Compliance Activity - what to expect in FY23/24
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thu, 4 May | 11am EAST
Public practice essentials with the ATO & Ignition
Founded in 2013, Ignition is an all-in-one platform for professional services that empowers businesses to get paid faster, and run smarter.
Ignition automates and optimizes proposals, client agreements, billing and payment collection to put an end to late payments, unbilled work and mundane repetitive admin.
Ignition also integrates with leading apps such as Gusto, QuickBooks Online, Xero and Zapier to automate workflows and free up valuable time.
Over 6,500 accounting and professional services businesses globally rely on Ignition to get paid faster for all of their work, run more efficiently, and become more profitable.
To date, Ignition has helped facilitate more than 1 million client engagements and over US$2.7 billion in client payments.
To learn more visit ignitionapp.com