From 1 July former Sydney office managing partner Greg Keith has officially taken over the position of Grant Thornton chief executive, replacing former CEO Robert Quant who held the position for the last eight years.
As a result, Nicole Bradley has been promoted into the role of managing partner of the Sydney office.
Mr Keith said he is looking forward to guiding the business and congratulated the 10 new partners and four new principals on their appointment.
“We are ourselves a mid-size business, like our clients we face the same challenges to keeping our business model agile to withstand global and digital disruptions to our business. Like all mid-size businesses, we need sustainable growth and to attract and retain the right talent for our business," he said.
“These appointments form part of our strategic commitment to achieving sustainable profitable growth by focusing on and tailoring our service to continually meet the needs of the mid-size business.
“We’ve invested in our leadership and our people across the country because leadership drives culture which ultimately drives performance,” said Mr Keith.
New partners appointments and promotions for the new financial year:
- Ian Brooks, Partner, Operational Advisory, Qld
- Andrew Smith, Partner, Privately Held Business, Qld
- Julie Smith, Partner, Privately Held Business, Qld – starts on 3 August
- Andrew Cornes, Partner, Audit and Assurance, Qld
- Helen Wilkes, Principal, Audit, Qld
- Angela Spowart, Partner, Audit and Assurance, NSW
- Robert Samuel, Partner, Technology Advisory and Solutions, NSW
- Madeleine Mattera, Partner, Audit, NSW
- Alex Gelman, Partner, Operational Advisory, NSW
- Merilyn Gwan, Principal, Audit, NSW
- Tim Goodman, Principal, Financial Advisory, NSW
- John Picot, Principal, Operational Advisory, NSW
- Murat Cihanger, Partner, Taxation, Vic
- Courtney Gibson, Partner, Forensics, WA