The selections will help drive the firm’s strategic growth and innovation, says BGL.
BGL appoints executive team
Australian company compliance and SMSF software provider BGL Corporate Solutions has appointed a seven-person executive team to help drive the strategic growth and innovation of the firm.
BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh said he is excited by the high calibre of individuals that the executive and the combined knowledge will bring to the positions.
“I’m so proud of each member of the BGL executive team,” said Mr Lesh.
“Comprised of seven individuals with a combined total of 123 years of service at BGL, these leaders bring extensive experience and unwavering dedication to driving BGL’s strategic growth and innovation.”
“Our products, clients and team could not be in better hands.”
The firm said the appointed executive team will have a strong emphasis on driving growth and development to retain, educate and grow their staff, clients, partners and the industries it works in.
The appointed members of the BGL Executive team are:
- Ashley Avileli – chief technology officer – Mr Avileli joined BGL in 2006 as an IT manager and has worked within the company ever since. BGL said his focus and effort help keep BGL’s cloud software running every day.
- Adriana Cavallo – head of customer experience (APAC) – Ms Cavallo joined the firm in 2012 and BGL said she’s been focused on ensuring BGL clients have positive experiences ever since.
- Nadine Freitag – people and culture manager – Despite only joining BGL two years ago, the firm said Ms Freitag is crucial to its commitment to developing its team and providing a beneficial workplace environment.
- Ron Lesh – founder and managing director – Mr Lesh started BGL in 1989 and has maintained his commitment to create and innovate products important for the industry.
- Warren Renden – head of CAS 360 – With over 16 years of experience at the firm, it said Mr Renden has a relentless focus on product, team and client experience within CAS 360.
- Jeevan Tokhi – head of Simple Fund 360 – After joining BGL in 2005 as a support consultant, the firm said Mr Tokhi is a critical strategic thinker who has provided crucial outcomes for the firm and its clients.
- Daniel Tramontana – chief executive officer – With 26 years of experience at BGL, it said Mr Tramontana has driven the company forward with his passion for leadership and his dedication to the BGL team, its clients and the community.
Mr Tramontana said the appointment of the executive team has been a positive next step as the firm looks to continue to build and grow.
“As we venture into the next season of BGL, we are super excited about the opportunities ahead,” said Mr Tramontana.
“We will continue to build great products. We will deliver exceptional client experiences and moments.”
“And we will do this with the highest level of gratitude and respect for the countless clients (some across four decades) who continue to support us with an unwavering belief that inspires us to be the best version of ourselves.”