The firm proudly acknowledged that more than 60 per cent of its recent appointments were women.
Moore Australia strengthens leadership with 21 appointments
Moore Australia has bolstered its leadership group through 21 appointments – 10 to partner or director level and 11 to the associate director or principal role.
The firm said of the 10 appointments to the partner or director level 60 per cent are women, with seven out of the 11 (64 per cent) of the associate director or principal positions also filled by women.
General manager at Moore Australia and a member of the firm’s board, Lana Weldon, said she is glad to see the firm help the group take the next step in their careers.
“I am extremely pleased to see so many young leaders take this next important step in their careers,” said Ms Weldon.
“It is also reassuring to see the commitment of both the Moore Australia and Moore Global networks to ensuring they all have what they need to break down whatever barriers they might face throughout their careers.”
David Tomasi, the chair of the Moore Australia Board, said he is pleased by the appointments and the role they will play in the firm.
“I speak on behalf of all the Moore Australia network when I say that we are exceptionally proud of each and every one of our colleagues and the way in which they have committed themselves to helping our clients thrive,” said Mr Tomasi.
“They have demonstrated ambition and drive to innovate, without compromising on quality, ethics or care.”
“We wish them all the very best on this next stage in their careers.”
Those appointed to the partner or director role within Moore Australia are:
- Carmin Johnson - corporate finance
- Tanya Browning - local government
- Nick Goosen - governance and risk advisory
- Robyn Speed - audit and assurance
- Rebecca Jeffriess - business advisory
- Oggy Georgiev - business advisory
- Laura Dorgan - taxation
- Matthew Firman - wealth management
- Stephany Dobbelstein - HR consulting
- Brad Simpson - taxation
Those appointed or promoted to associate director or principal are:
- James Arthur - audit
- Thomas Cusmano - tax and business advisory
- Chris Dickie - tax and business advisory
- Katherine Gardner - tax and business advisory
- Miles Jacob - tax and business advisory
- Ilonka Spaeth - tax and business advisory
- Lucinda McHugh - business advisory
- Michelle D’souza - business advisory
- Penelope Guymer - business advisory
- Yi Ba - business advisory
- Katrina Francisco - audit and assurance