Wednesday, 4 May 2022
11AM - 12PM AEST
Budgets, elections and the end of financial year
Your must know guide for a more productive tax season
With the budget behind us, a federal election just around the corner and the end of financial year looming, it’s an interesting time for tax practitioners. Join Robyn Jacobson, CTA, Senior Advocate at the Tax Institute for her insights into what tax practitioners need to be paying attention to and what it means for their clients this tax season.
In the second half of the session Meagan Wood of Intuit QuickBooks will demo QuickBooks new Prep for Taxes and QuickBooks Tax powered by LodgeiT to show attendees how they can streamline their tax workflow to save time and money this tax season.
Download the slides here
- The different scenarios based on the outcome of the election
- Implications of the election on tax planning with your clients
- What practitioners need to be aware of and talking to their clients about
- Key cloud based technology to make your and your team more productive this tax time
Conditions for CPD points:
- Members of CA ANZ may claim this activity as CPD hours if personally satisfied it is professionally relevant and meets the CPD characteristics set out in Regulation CR7 for CA ANZ.
- CPA Australia members may record this activity in the CPD diary if the activity increased knowledge, skills or capability in relation to the member’s job role or career aspiration. For further information, click here.
- Members of the IPA are recommended to show their attendance at the webcast and enter it into their record of CPD activity.
- Members of The Tax Institute can record this as structured CPD if it is relevant to their role.
Register for free
Wednesday, 4 May 2022 - 11AM - 12PM AEST
Haven't registered yet?