- abolition of the seafarer tax offset;
- cessation of the education entry payment and the pensioner education supplement;
- various higher education measures – new measures are reported elsewhere in our special budget report;
- phasing out end of year supplements and limiting FTB Part B to single families with a youngest child aged under 17 years; and
- reducing FTB Part B for single parents with a youngest child aged 13-16.
This piece is brought to you by Thomson Reuters. For a comprehensive analysis of these and other budgetary measures, click here for your free report.
Process standardisation trumps automation
By Mark Sands, BOARD Australia
Tips for mergers and acquisitions of accounting fees
By Jamie Davison, Carbon Group
Turning year-end conversations into advisory work
By Tracey Loubser, Confident Cashflows PLUS