- abolition of the seafarer tax offset;
- cessation of the education entry payment and the pensioner education supplement;
- various higher education measures – new measures are reported elsewhere in our special budget report;
- phasing out end of year supplements and limiting FTB Part B to single families with a youngest child aged under 17 years; and
- reducing FTB Part B for single parents with a youngest child aged 13-16.
This piece is brought to you by Thomson Reuters. For a comprehensive analysis of these and other budgetary measures, click here for your free report.