Australianbiz is a small business portal managed by practising accountants that provides tax and financial management tools to help business owners to better manage their business and income tax obligations. The site is also extensively used by accounting firms across Australia.
The major features of the site include:
- An extensive library of tax and business articles - click here for further details.
- A range of templates which include an employment contract and consultancy agreement plus a business purchase tax checklist. These documents are updated on an annual basis - click here to view the full list of templates.
- A number of finance and tax calculators which include a linked P & L and cash flow budget that records debtors and creditors payment terms and automatic GST reporting, a property CGT calculator, and a monthly hire purchase amortisation calculator - click here to view the full list of calculators.
There are 2 types of subscriptions:
- Standard membership - for both SME businesses and accounting firms costing $275.00 per annum GST inclusive. This provides immediate access to the "members only" information on the site.
- Premium directory listing membership - for accounting firms only costing $495.00 per annum GST inclusive. This provides immediate access to the "members only" information on the site, a premium listing on our widely accessed accountants directory, plus other benefits.
Click here for further details of both subscriptions - when you subscribe, you’ll receive the first month free.
Website Solutions for Accounting Firms
Australianbiz also specialises in the development and maintenance of fully maintained content based websites for small to medium sized accounting firms that are entirely SME focused.
We offer two additional subscriptions for accounting firms looking to setup a new small business focused website, or require tax & business management articles for their existing website.
1. New Websites for Small to Medium Sized Accounting Firms
Our website development and hosting services are tailored for small to medium sized accounting practices that require a cost effective yet professionally designed site.
What makes our websites unique is the SME focused content designed to provide practical and value added information for business clients.
Click here for further details about this website service and to view a sample of sites recently created.
2. Tax & Business Management Articles for an Existing Accounting Firm Website
We also provide a website API (application programming interface) service which allows accountants to display any of our small business focused articles on their own website - click here to view the full list of articles.
Accountants can have their own website with other website providers and have their web developer connect it to our website API service to collect the articles and display them on their site. Alternatively, you can simply copy and paste the articles to your site.
This is an ideal way to add value to your website and also provide useful information for your business clients.
Click here for further information.
An additional benefit of subscribing to either website package is that your firm will receive a complimentary premium listing on our accountants directory which receives thousands of hits every month and you will also have access to the "members only" content on our website.