RSM Bird Cameron and Pitcher Partners have both announced impressive growth in their partnerships, reflecting the current strength of Australia’s middle market.
Mid-tier firms show solid growth
The firms have announced six and five new partner appointments respectively.
In addition, RSM Bird Cameron has promoted three staff to the position of principal while Pitcher Partners has made a further 15 appointments to director and principal level across the firm.
Kim Hutchinson, national chairman, RSM Bird Cameron, said the appointments reflect the success the firm is experiencing nationally.
"RSM Bird Cameron continues to grow through the promotion of partners and principals who provide quality expertise and advice".
“These appointments demonstrate the success of the firm and its commitment to employee development, which results in outstanding service to clients.”
Pitcher Partners Association chairman Don Rankin said accountants want to work for mid-tier firms like Pitcher Partners.
"The Pitcher Partners Association has the resources and depth of technical expertise that few can match nationally. It is large enough to meet the challenges presented by our clients, regardless of their size or location, but we have retained the ability to maintain close and personal involvement with them and with each other," Mr Rankin said.
RSM Bird Cameron new partner appointments:
• Danette Cheung – Sydney, Tax Services
• Jason Croker – Albury, Business Solutions
• Brad Eppingstall – Ballarat, Business Solutions
• Andrew Johnson – Perth, Business Solutions
• Peter Nicol – Albury, Business Solutions
• Alasdair Whyte – Perth, Assurance & Advisory
Pitcher Partners new partner appointments:
• Adele Townsend – Brisbane, Tax Consulting
• Cole Wilkinson – Brisbane, Private Clients
• Renee O’Driscoll – Perth, Recovery & Insolvency
• Daniel Bredenkamp – Perth, Recovery & Insolvency
• Andrew Clugston – Melbourne, Business Assurance & Advisory