The new forum intends to “solicit the voice” of Australian accountants and bookkeepers on issues including product development and strategy.
The council will regularly meet, both with each others’ and Intuit executives to provide this feedback.
“Expanding the Professional Advisor Council to Australia strengthens our global reach and reflects Intuit’s vision to develop products and services with customers in mind,” said Nicolette Maury, vice president and country manager, Intuit Australia.
The council includes:
- Jason Andrew, Smart Books Online
- Reuben Bergola, New Wave Business Solutions
- Lielette Calleja, All that Counts
- Alee Cochrane, Total Bookkeeping & Business Solutions
- Leanne Davis, Sort it Out
- Lauretta Finis, Quick Bizness Bookkeeping Solutions
- Steph Hinds, Growthwise
- Chris Hooper, Accodex Partners
- Diane Lucas, Direct Management
- Darren McMahon, Dardee
- Kane Munro, Active Outsourcing
- Is superannuation still a good option for your clients?
By Chris Morcom
- Practical advice for improving your cyber security
By Rob McAdam, Pure Hacking
- Blockchain: why it’s time for accountants to get on board
By Ben Scull, Thomson Reuters