- Opportunity to join Business Advisory Firm of the Year
- Marvellous opportunity in a supportive, flexible and friendly team
- Mt Gravatt location with free onsite parking
Marsh Tincknell is a successful, established firm of over 25 years, with a diverse client base ranging from family owned businesses and start-ups to large sized enterprises. We add value to our clients' long term success in many more ways than just addressing compliance or crunching the numbers.
Marsh Tincknell, winner of 2018 Business Advisory Firm of the Year, is reaching out to all Senior Accountants in Brisbane interested in hearing about the fantastic opportunity now available at our firm. Located in Mt Gravatt, our progressive firm has ambitious growth strategies and this is an opportune time for you to become part of our ongoing success.
We are eager to speak to all Senior Accountants who want to join an award winning firm that is passionate about employee development and celebrating and rewarding your career success.
Who we are
Marsh Tincknell is one of the largest non-CBD accounting firms in the Brisbane area. We provide a working environment and career opportunities that are second to none.
Some of the benefits of being part of the Marsh Tincknell team, include:
- Fantastic environment working with highly skilled and renowned accountants
- Flexible work options
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive salary and bonus programs
- Loyalty bonuses including extra annual leave
- CA exam fees paid
- Diverse client base
- Extensive professional and personal development
- Outstanding career opportunities and potential
- Regular afternoon teas, lunches, fresh fruit in office, Boardroom Breakfasts with revered athletes and celebrities
- Community involvement
- Numerous social functions including EOFY party, Christmas party, Team events, Melbourne Cup lunch
Who you are
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business services accounting within a public practice firm. They will have experience in developing and maintaining relationships with clients in a consultative manner and be able to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have business acumen with a willingness to progress their skills, knowledge and career. They will have strong time management skills, excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a team with a view to establishing a long term successful career with Marsh Tincknell.
Get in contact with us directly
This is an exciting opportunity to join Marsh Tincknell and be a part of its ongoing success. Please submit your resume and covering letter to [email protected] or apply through our website using this link http://www.marshtincknell.com.au/careers/opportunities/
For more information about the opportunities at Marsh Tincknell, please contact Andrea [email protected]
Candidates applying for this role must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.