Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for technology and helping small businesses? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Challenge yourself every day
- Be a part of a fun, close-knit team
- Work for Australia’s #3 Best Place to Work
- Stunning Circular Quay views
Intuit is a global fintech company based in Silicon Valley. We’re the proud makers of QuickBooks, the leading cloud accounting tool for small business. With offices around the world, our passionate team is dedicated to powering prosperity to over 3.4 million small businesses around the globe. We are a fantastic place to grow and develop your career.
Why try sales at Intuit?
You’ll learn at your own pace from some of the best in the industry. You’ll be a key member of a talented and customer-obsessed team, focused on collaborating and problem solving to achieve customer success and company growth.
You will get all the support you need to help change the lives of accountants and small businesses with QuickBooks’ range of products. You will work alongside a diverse group of people, with varying experiences and industry backgrounds.
Getting started at Intuit
Your career at Intuit will begin with a thorough onboarding process. During this time, you will get to know your team, our products, processes and clients. With industry-leading sales training and support, you’ll have everything you need to thrive in the fintech industry. Check out our on-boarding process here:
What you’ll do
- Win the hearts and minds of accountants by building and establishing strong relationships.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Meet and exceed your KPIs through a consultative sales approach.
- Be creative in the daily management of your client base, and seeing them through the whole sales cycle from lead to closing.
- Educate clients and prospects on the value of QuickBooks through industry events and product demonstrations.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve market share and customer outcomes.
What you’ll bring
- A desire to work in an organisation that wants the best for its customers.
- First-hand knowledge of the accounting industry. You are familiar with the processes and tools used by Aussie accountants and bookkeepers.
- Experience meeting or exceeding targets.
- Understanding of business reporting.
- Ability to discover and present data-driven insights.
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience handling a high-volume workload.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present with confidence.
What you’ll get
- To be part of an amazing caring culture that values everyone’s voice and believes in teamwork.
- Wellness programs covering gym memberships, massages and even personal training.
- Bright, modern, new offices with fantastic facilities.
- Regular social events, that range from camping and summer BBQ's, to dragon boat racing, volunteering days, sporting events, games nights and new starter events.
- Health insurance allowance, tuition assistance, an employee stock purchase plan, income protection insurance and much more.
- See all the benefits here: https://www.intuitbenefits.com/au
It’s time to love what you do! Apply online now: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability