Our client is a progressive multidisciplinary company based in the city fringe, with a values-based culture that recognises a blend of work and life is essential to success, their people are not just another cog in the wheel. They are looking for a collaborative and engaging externally focused Business Advisory/Senior Accountant with a background in business advisory, who possesses exceptional communication skills and proven experience in managing a client base.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position is ultimately responsible for;
- Taking ownership and effectively managing existing client relationships,
- Building rapport and proactively developing own client base including fee proposals and negotiations,
- Applying technical ability and specialist knowledge to identify and provide effective solutions for clients and their businesses,
- Managing and reviewing the quality of work being produced by the team ensuring it is accurate, compliant and delivered within agreed timeframes,
- Working collaboratively as part of the team to provide quality service to clients,
- Providing leadership and mentoring to enable the team to achieve goals and targets sustainably.
To be considered for this pivotal position you will have;
- Previous experience in an advisory role with a focus on management accounting in complex environments,
- Well developed client relationship skills and the ability to build networks,
- Deep experience successfully managing a portfolio of clients,
- The ability to build rapport and mentor team members,
- Uncompromising professionalism, unshakable ethics, and sound judgement,
- Excellent technical skills and legislative knowledge,
- Enhanced problem-solving skills and proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines,
- A growth mindset, resilience, and perseverance to follow things through to the end,
- Effective and well developed written and oral communication skills,
- High emotional intelligence and the soft-skills required to influence others successfully, and model expected behaviours,
- IT savviness with a genuine interest in Xero,
- 8+ years post-graduate experience,
- CA/CPA qualifications.
On offer for the successful candidate is a generous salary package, ongoing professional development / mentoring, with absolute support from a progressive leadership team, while working with an open, collaborative and nimble business who put their people at the forefront.
This is a rare opportunity in the Brisbane market to join a progressive business advisory organisation who is on a mission to help passionate individuals and businesses reach their full potential through genuine collaboration.
Please send your latest resume and cover letter in confidence, in Word format. For an initial confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Mannix or Michelle Gray on +61 7 3012 6640. All third party and unsolicited resumes will be on-forwarded for independent assessment.