‘Smarter ways to financial success’ is therefore a philosophy that guides our approach – using intelligent, creative and practical ideas. Our diverse training and experience allows us to see different points of view and tailor bespoke strategies for business performance, wealth creation and risk mitigation, and tax and compliance.
This firm has a passion for learning. We are constantly sharing new books, new ideas, new articles and we want to hire people who are going to fit into that culture of wanting to improve themselves.
We want people who want to develop themselves. We don’t want to hand-hold people. We will help them, but we want to hire people who know how to help themselves.
We want people who are interested.
We're focused on the person, not so much the resume.
Currently we are looking for qualified intermediate & senior accountants.
If this has triggered your curiosity then please submit your application.
Are you curious as to what it takes for a firm to be named Xero's 2019 NSW Accounting Partner of the year?
- Exist to help business owners.
- We provide freedom for staff to grow
- Have a great team, no politics tolerated.
- Have great leadership, it’s a firm that knows where it is going
- Spend on average 2x more on staff development/training
- Staff get their birthday day off (who does that?!)
- Use technology not as a solution but to amplify good strategy
- Remain balanced, we reward performance, not time in the office (empty at 6pm most days)