“I knew Marsh Tincknell was the right place for me from the moment I met the team. I felt welcomed, appreciated and energised. It is great to be part of such a successful and progressive firm!” AB, team member since 2016.
Who we are
Marsh Tincknell is one of the largest non-CBD accounting firms in the Brisbane area. We provide a working environment and career opportunities that are second to none.
Some of the benefits of being part of the Marsh Tincknell team, include:
- Fantastic environment working with highly skilled and renowned accountants
- Flexible work options
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive salary and bonus programs
- Loyalty bonuses including extra annual leave
- Extensive professional and personal development
- Outstanding career opportunities and potential
- Regular morning teas, fresh fruit in office, Boardroom Breakfasts with revered athletes and celebrities
- Community involvement
- Numerous social functions including EOFY party, Christmas party, Bowls Day, Team Building Day, Melbourne Cup lunch
Who you are
A university degree in finance or equivalent is essential for this role, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in management accounting and reporting. You should have some knowledge of various accounting software packages and strong Microsoft Office skills. Reporting to the General Manager of the firm, you will have some office management and marketing experience within the professional services industry. You will have strong business acumen, time management skills and be adept in developing and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Get in contact with us directly
If you want to join Brisbane’s award winning accounting firm, apply now for this exciting opportunity to be part of Marsh Tincknell and its ongoing success. Please submit your resume and covering letter to [email protected] or apply through our website using this link http://www.marshtincknell.com.au/careers/opportunities/
For more information about the opportunities at Marsh Tincknell, please contact Andrea [email protected] or 07 3422 8000.
Candidates applying for this role must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.