- Permanent full time position
- Mt Gravatt location with free onsite parking
Who we are:
Marsh Tincknell, winner of 2018 Business Advisory Firm of the Year, and winner of the Professional Services Awards 2018 Best Accounting Firm Queensland, is reaching out to all bookkeepers in Brisbane interested in hearing about the incredible opportunities now available at our firm. Located in Mt Gravatt, our progressive firm has ambitious growth strategies and this is an opportune time for you to become part of our ongoing success.
We are keen to talk to all Bookkeepers who want to join an award winning firm that is passionate about employee development and celebrating and rewarding your career success.
Key benefits of being part of the Marsh Tincknell team include:
- Fantastic environment working with highly skilled and renowned accountants
- Flexible work options
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive salary and bonus programs
- Loyalty bonuses including extra annual leave
- Diverse client base
- Extensive professional and personal development
- Outstanding career opportunities and potential
- Regular morning teas, team lunches, fresh fruit in office, Boardroom Breakfasts with revered athletes and celebrities
- Community involvement
- Numerous social functions including EOFY party, Christmas party, Bowls Day, Team Day, Melbourne Cup lunch
Who you are:
You will be a key member of our team consulting directly to both our existing and new clients - so a highly professional, friendly and engaging personality is essential. You will be able to provide exceptional bookkeeping services to our clients, whilst ensuring our impeccable client service standards are maintained.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping in Australia. They will possess strong computer skills and broad accounting software knowledge across MYOB, XERO and Quickbooks, along with strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
In this role you will provide a full suite of bookkeeping services across a diverse range of business structures and industries. You will consult with our clients to help them improve their bookkeeping systems and use existing systems more effectively.
Get in Contact With Us Directly:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Marsh Tincknell and its ongoing success. Please apply for this position by submitting your resume and covering letter to [email protected] or apply through our website using this link: http://www.marshtincknell.com.au/careers/opportunities/
Candidates applying for this role must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agency submissions will be accepted.