Professional Development Program of the Year
Effective and sustainable professional development is key to attracting and retaining quality staff to a successful firm.
This award recognises the firm in the accounting industry in Australia that demonstrated the most effective professional development program during the 2017 calendar year.
Based on professional development initiatives, this award considers how the firm develops and retains quality staff through structured development programs.
This award is open to all firms providing accounting services in Australia. It is based on the period from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017.
QUALITATIVE CRITERIA (maximum 300 words per question)
- Outline the professional development program your firm has in place, including when it began, who it is open to, and how it is structured.
- Demonstrate how your firm’s professional development program differs from others.
- Detail innovative thinking in the area of professional development.
- Highlight how you have used your professional development program to attract and retain talent in 2017.
- Detail the processes you have in place to review your professional development program and ensure it continues to best meet the needs of your employees.