Community Engagement Program of the Year
Maintaining a presence beyond business transactions can both boost a community and have notable bottom line benefits.
This award recognises the business in the accounting industry in Australia that demonstrated the most beneficial social and community service program during the 2017 calendar year.
Based on business metrics and social considerations, this category assesses the outcomes of the community service program, taking into account the benefits to the cause or purpose supported, as well as the tangible business benefits.
This award is open to all businesses providing accounting-focused services in Australia. It is based on the period from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017.
QUALITATIVE CRITERIA (maximum 300 words per question)
- Describe your reasons or rationale for developing a social and community service program.
- How did a social and community service plan positively impact on your business during the 2017 calendar year? Use specific examples, including evidence where relevant (i.e. business growth metrics, improved engagement, better retention/referred business).
- Describe the strategies you have used to create or enhance your social and community service program, and how they have benefited the cause to which the program is directed. Use specific examples from 2017 where relevant.
- What has been your greatest achievement in developing/implementing a social and community service program?
- Outline your strategy – highlighting the aims, objectives and tactics – for developing/strengthening your social and community service program in the coming two years.
- Provide testimonials highlighting the success of your social and community service program where relevant.