- When you register as a Member or for other services offered on or via the Accountants Daily website, we’ll ask you to provide personal information.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from services provided through our site and other companies.
Go to Contact Us if you wish to:
- make choices about how we communicate with you;
- subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters; or
- view and edit your personal information.
Use of information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you have expressly requested.
- Our services may include the display of personalised content and advertising:
we use your information to send you:
- updates on new services;
- member-only offers from our carefully selected partners; and
- email newsletters to which you have subscribed, and, new competitions.
- We will never share your information with a third party or allow it to send you direct communications about its products without your consent.
- In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf.
For more information
Making the transition from accountant to adviser in five easy steps
By Richard Francis, Spotlight Reporting
How do we see the future of the accounting profession?
By Andrew Birch, MYOB
Beware, the ATO is on the hunt for lifestyle assets
By Daryl Jones, HLB Mann Judd