- When you register as a Member or for other services offered on or via the Accountants Daily website, we’ll ask you to provide personal information.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from services provided through our site and other companies.
Go to Contact Us if you wish to:
- make choices about how we communicate with you;
- subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters; or
- view and edit your personal information.
Use of information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you have expressly requested.
- Our services may include the display of personalised content and advertising:
we use your information to send you:
- updates on new services;
- member-only offers from our carefully selected partners; and
- email newsletters to which you have subscribed, and, new competitions.
- We will never share your information with a third party or allow it to send you direct communications about its products without your consent.
- In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf.
For more information
7 steps for launching a new advisory service
By Jenny Lee-Koksal, Prime Financial Group
Which niche accounting skills will be in demand in 2017?
By David Cawley, Hays
Tips for accountants to manage cyber security threats
By Julian Plummer, Midwinter