A 1300 number can help to address these issues, allowing you to extend your customer reach, keep costs down, and streamline your telecommunications.
A virtual 1300 number can be slipped over any existing landline to handle incoming calls, and allows people to contact you from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call. It also comes with a host of included cloud-based call management features.
A 1300 number is more than just a business contact point. It can provide a total phone solution for an accountancy business of any size, anywhere in Australia.
Benefits of a 1300 number
- Easier for clients to remember than a regular landline – especially if you use phone words for the last six digits.
- Provides the professional image of a large firm, even for a very small accountancy business.
- It’s easy to set up and use with an affordable monthly subscription.
- Call forwarding – take calls wherever you happen to be. This can provide a particular boon at the end of the financial year – that very busy time when many accountants may be out of the office more than usual.
- Call routing – there is no need to be concerned about calls going unanswered, or getting lost in the system.
- Customised greetings – just like having a virtual receptionist to greet callers and direct them to the right person. The greeting is recorded by a professional voice over artist at a low cost.
- Voice-to-email –– access voicemail messages via email and never miss an important message.
A 1300 number mimics the functions of the type of phone system used in a big business, but without the huge cost that goes with it.
Visit us at Zintel to find out more about our 1300 plans.
Making the transition from accountant to adviser in five easy steps
By Richard Francis, Spotlight Reporting
How do we see the future of the accounting profession?
By Andrew Birch, MYOB
Beware, the ATO is on the hunt for lifestyle assets
By Daryl Jones, HLB Mann Judd