A 1300 number can help to address these issues, allowing you to extend your customer reach, keep costs down, and streamline your telecommunications.
A virtual 1300 number can be slipped over any existing landline to handle incoming calls, and allows people to contact you from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call. It also comes with a host of included cloud-based call management features.
A 1300 number is more than just a business contact point. It can provide a total phone solution for an accountancy business of any size, anywhere in Australia.
Benefits of a 1300 number
- Easier for clients to remember than a regular landline – especially if you use phone words for the last six digits.
- Provides the professional image of a large firm, even for a very small accountancy business.
- It’s easy to set up and use with an affordable monthly subscription.
- Call forwarding – take calls wherever you happen to be. This can provide a particular boon at the end of the financial year – that very busy time when many accountants may be out of the office more than usual.
- Call routing – there is no need to be concerned about calls going unanswered, or getting lost in the system.
- Customised greetings – just like having a virtual receptionist to greet callers and direct them to the right person. The greeting is recorded by a professional voice over artist at a low cost.
- Voice-to-email –– access voicemail messages via email and never miss an important message.
A 1300 number mimics the functions of the type of phone system used in a big business, but without the huge cost that goes with it.
Visit us at Zintel to find out more about our 1300 plans.
- Transforming from accounting practice to financial services practice
By Travis Allen, Hillyer Riches
- They said accountants had no future, and they were wrong
By Mark Chapman, H&R Block
- Practical tips for increasing your marketing prowess
By James Solomons, Xero